QueensCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are seeking staff and professionals for the following positions:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required.
- Master's degree in Nursing, Public Health, or related field preferred.
- Current CA Licensed Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 5 years of Registered Nursing experience.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Current CPR certification.
- Valid CA Driver's License and active automobile insurance required.
- Certification in Faith Community Nursing preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent clinical skills and an understanding of spiritual issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computer applications such as Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Knowledgeable of complex business concepts.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly in the community setting, and experience working with faith communities
- Current California R.N. license
- Current California Driver's License
- Current CPR certification
- Fluent in English/Spanish or English/Korean
Download application: PDF
(Search available positions with QueensCare Family Clinics)