QHFP is a growing network of over 60 churches, non-public schools, and community service agencies with volunteers that serve metro Los Angeles.
How the QHFP partnership works
- A partnership is created with your organization
- A volunteer Health Cabinet is formed
- The Health Cabinet conducts a "Health Needs Assessment"
- The Health Cabinet works with a Parish Nurse to design and implement a "Health Plan"
- The partner program is evaluated each year
Forming a Partnership
Our resource section has valuable information for those interested in forming a partner site with QHFP.
- Roles of the Parish Nurse
- Steps to Beginning a Health Ministry Program
- Guidelines for Health Cabinets
- Site Readiness for Partnership
- Responsibilities of QueensCare and of Congregations / Community Organizations
Please let us know if you are interested in forming a partnership with QHFP.